Kulakkaya YaylasiCurrently Open
- Address: 28950 Yavuzkemal Belediyesi/Dereli/Giresun, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Hill, Picnic Spot, Nature
Kulakkaya Yaylasi - Review
Nature’s bounty is best seen in the rolling slopes of Kulakkaya Yaylasi. This plateau is a major tourist hub in summer thanks to the hundreds of flowers blooming on the hillside. The Pinarlar mineral water spring is located close to this plateau. This is a very popular picnic spot in the summer. Overnight campers often throng the plateau in the warm weather. The nearby Yavuzkemal District has a booming shopping centre where you can get almost everything from food to souvenirs. Other points that you should see when you are visiting Kulakkaya are the Despot water stream and the Bridal Rock.
Kulakkaya Yaylasi Information
- If you are interested in camping here, make sure to carry everything you need with you.
Kulakkaya Yaylasi Opening and Closing Hours
- Summer is the best time to visit this place. It may not be easily accessible in winter.
How To reach Kulakkaya Yaylasi by Public Transport
- You can hire a car/taxi to reach here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Giresun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Giresun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kulakkaya Yaylasi
95% of people who visit Giresun include Kulakkaya Yaylasi in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
67.97% of people start their Kulakkaya Yaylasi visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kulakkaya Yaylasi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kulakkaya Yaylasi
Kulakkaya Yaylasi Map
Kulakkaya Yaylasi Trips
Kulakkaya Yaylasi, Giresun Reviews
This is a very good plateau of Giresun, weather is perfectly clean and cold, bring some warm clothes. Facilities are not as good as at Kulakkaya but ok. Scenery is very good.
Çocukluğum bektaş'ta geçti ağaç olmamasına rağmen harika manzarası var.. Sadece gidecek ziyaret edecek inanlara şunu söylemek istiyorum lütfen kirletmeyin bu güzelliklere çöp yakışmıyor bu çöpleri görmek istemiyorum.
Çok iyi bir yer bisikletle bütün yolu çıktım çok iyi bir yer
All QuestionsKulakkaya yaylasi
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa