Arab Baths2070 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer Ferran el Catolic, s/n, 17004, Girona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-972190797
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Dating back to the 12th century, the Arab Baths is a singular Romanesque construction inspired by Medieval Moslem baths. Having a surreal atmosphere, a must see within the building is the cupola covering the central pool. It is supported by ornately decorated columns.
Arab Baths Travel Tips
- Some parts of the Arab Baths are not wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arab Baths
- Adults: €2
- Students, Seniors (65+), Children under 16, people with disability: €1
How to Reach Arab Baths
- Within walking distance from most of the hotels/ accommodations.
- Restaurant Taverna El Cau del Llop
- Monvi - Espai gastronòmic
- The River Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Girona include Arab Baths in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.19% of people start their Arab Baths visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arab Baths
78.97% of people prefer walking in order to reach Arab Baths