Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastretCurrently Open
Located within the beautiful and huge monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Archaeology Museum of Catalunya-Ullastret has on display archaeological materials found in the excavations and sites in the various counties of Girona. The displays pertain to humans and human settlement and evolution and are divided into the Palaeolithic Period, the Neolithic Period, the Metal Age, the colonisations and Romanisation.
Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret Hours
- General Admission: €4.5
- Groups of 20 people or more: € 2.30
- Seniors (above 65), people under 25, pensioners, person with disability: €3.5
- People under 8 years and last Tuesday of each month between October and June: Free entry
How to Reach Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret
- Within walking distance from most of the hotels/ accommodations.
- Restaurante la Taverna de L´abat
- Restaurant Taverna El Cau del Llop
- Restaurant Mimolet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.96% of people who visit Girona include Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.83% of people start their Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret
69.66% of people prefer walking in order to reach Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret