Casa Maso623 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer Ballesteries, 29, 17004 Girona, Spain, 17004 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-972413989
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: River, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building, Landmarks, Social, Arts, Museums
The Onyar River has some interesting buildings on its banks. One such building is the Casa Maso. Rafael Maso was one of the most renowned Catalan architects of the early twentieth century. La Casa Maso is the birthplace of Rafael Maso and is one of the most important works of architecture. It is the only open public house situated on the banks of Onyar. The house has been preserved with the decoration and furniture of the time when Rafael and his family was living there.
Casa Maso Travel Tips
- Some areas of the house are not wheelchair accessible.
- Only groups of 20 people or more, and only after the group does an advance booking, the house is open for them on Sundays and Mondays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Maso
- General Entry: €5
- Youth Card Holder: €4
- People with disabilities, students, pensioners, large family: €2.50
- Children under 16: Free
How to Reach Casa Maso
- Easily accessible on foot.
- La Terra
- TOC’S restaurant and bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa Maso Address: Carrer Ballesteries, 29, 17004 Girona, Spain, 17004
- Casa Maso Contact Number: +34-972413989
- Casa Maso Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Casa Maso Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Casa Maso(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Casa Maso: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
66.56% of people who visit Girona include Casa Maso in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.07% of people start their Casa Maso visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Casa Maso
70.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Maso
People normally club together Archaeology Museum Of Catalunya-ullastret and Cinema Museum while planning their visit to Casa Maso.