Events and Festivals in Girona
- Temps de Flors: Taking place in the month of May every year, this is a flower festival. All the houses and public buildings and tourist attractions are decorated with beautiful flowers. Even shops’ display windows showcase creative and unique displays of flowers.
- Fires de Sant Narcis: Celebrated on 29th October and the surrounding week, the Fires de Sant Narcis celebrates Sant Narcis, the patron saint of the city. Market stalls are set up in the public gardens during this week long festivity. The Fires de Sant Narcis is an important Girona festival.
Trip plans for Girona
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Girona
Girona Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Girona
Save 7%Girona, Figueres Small Group Tour with Dal Museum and Hotel Pick Up10 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Take a tour through beautiful countryside towards Girona. This old city already existed before the Roman Empire and contains ...
Save 21%Full Day Trip (Without Lunch) Girona, Figueres, Dali
Duration: 11 Hrs 30 Mins
Get ready to start on a full day excursion from Barcelona on comfortable bus andguide on board to visit the two biggest citie...
Save 7%Discover the secrets of Game of ThronesNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
You will visit Girona, the city chosen for the hit series Game of Thrones and where much of its sixth season was filmed. Disc...
Save 7%45-Minute Scenic Train Tour of Besalu Village
Duration: 45 Mins
Take a 45-minute ride on the only tourist train in Besal. Discover the ancient streets of this medieval village from the comf...
- Events & Festivals in Bàscara
- Events & Festivals in Castell-platja D'aro
- Events & Festivals in Platja D'aro
- Events & Festivals in Pals
- Events & Festivals in Condado Del Jaruco
- Events & Festivals in Palafrugell