Girona Cathedral2525 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de la Cathedral, s/n, 17004 Girona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-972215814
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Cathedral
Known for its splendid architecture, the Gerona Cathedral has the widest Gothic nave in the world. The construction of the Cathedral began in the year 1312. Since then, it has undergone a few renovations. Due to this, the cathedral design is a mix of Romanesque style, Gothic style and baroque style. A must see within the church premises is the tapestry of the Creation and the bell tower.
Girona Cathedral Travel Tips
- Entrance to the cathedral is not wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Girona Cathedral
- Free entry on Sundays.
- Students (with id), Seniors and handicapped: €5
How to Reach Girona Cathedral
- Within walking distance from most of the hotels/ accommodations.
- Cafe l’arc
- El Didal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Girona include Girona Cathedral in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75.76% of people start their Girona Cathedral visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Girona Cathedral
90.85% of people prefer walking in order to reach Girona Cathedral