How to Reach Girona, Spain
The Easiest Way to Reach Girona
- By Air: Although Girona has a small airport on its outskirts where Ryanair disembarks, major airplane companies don’t have direct flights to Girona, Spain. The closest airport is at Barcelona.
- By Train: Girona is connected to Barcelona via train as well. Trains depart on an hourly basis from Barcelona station.
- By Bus: Busses leave for Girona from Barcelona’s main bus terminal.
- On Foot: Girona is a relatively modest sized city and the historical centre can be easily covered on foot.
- By Bicycles: Visitors can also opt for renting bicycles.
- By Car: Car rentals are available and can be utilized for visiting nearby towns and mountains. However, avoid renting a car to explore the city itself. The streets are narrow making navigating a car difficult.
Are you looking for a Girona travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Girona
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Girona. The most preferred mode of transport in Girona is Walking.
Average distance: 1.5 km Average time: 30 min
Walking 100%Walking 30 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 30 min
- How to reach Calella De Palafrugell
- How to reach Cabrils
- How to reach Badalona
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Castellet I La Gornal
- How to reach Montblanc
- How to reach Minorca
- How to reach Huesca
- How to reach Alcaniz
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Santiago De Compostela