How to Reach Girona - The Easiest Way to Reach Girona
- By Air: Although Girona has a small airport on its outskirts where Ryanair disembarks, major airplane companies don’t have direct flights to Girona, Spain. The closest airport is at Barcelona.
- By Train: Girona is connected to Barcelona via train as well. Trains depart on an hourly basis from Barcelona station.
- By Bus: Busses leave for Girona from Barcelona’s main bus terminal.
- On Foot: Girona is a relatively modest sized city and the historical centre can be easily covered on foot.
- By Bicycles: Visitors can also opt for renting bicycles.
- By Car: Car rentals are available and can be utilized for visiting nearby towns and mountains. However, avoid renting a car to explore the city itself. The streets are narrow making navigating a car difficult.
Are you looking for a Girona travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Girona
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Girona. The most preferred mode of transport in Girona is Walking.
Average distance: 1.5 km Average time: 30 min
Walking 100%Walking 30 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 30 min
How to Reach Girona from Nearby Cities
|Salt to Girona||3.34 km||3 mins|
|Lloret de mar to Girona||31.05 km||31 mins|
|Sant feliu de guíxols to Girona||32.09 km||32 mins|
|Roses to Girona||50.65 km||50 mins|
|El masnou to Girona||78.6 km||1 hour 18 mins|
|Caldes de montbui to Girona||82.33 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Barcelona to Girona||97.66 km||1 hour 37 mins|
|Terrassa to Girona||101.42 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Narbonne to Girona||135.24 km||2 hours 15 mins|
|Catalonia to Girona||150.81 km||2 hours 30 mins|
- How to reach Bàscara
- How to reach Castell-platja D'aro
- How to reach Platja D'aro
- How to reach Pals
- How to reach Condado Del Jaruco
- How to reach Palafrugell