Jewish Quarter2371 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de la Forca, Girona, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods
Located within the Forca Vella (a first century BC acropolis), the Jewish Quarter or Call is one of Girona’s most symbolic areas. A labyrinth of narrow streets and patios form the neighbourhood. An evidence of the importance of the Jewish culture in Girona, the area has still maintained its medieval atmosphere and is one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in the world.
Jewish Quarter Travel Tips
- The area is located uphill. A walk around the neighbourhood can get tiring.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
How to Reach Jewish Quarter
- Walking is the best way to visit and explore the neighbourhood.
- Restaurant El Pou del Call
- La Vitaminica Ambulant
- Torrons Vicens Girona
- Cafe l’arc
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jewish Quarter Address: Calle de la Forca, Girona, Spain
- Jewish Quarter Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Jewish Quarter(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jewish Quarter: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Girona include Jewish Quarter in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.53% of people start their Jewish Quarter visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jewish Quarter
82.06% of people prefer walking in order to reach Jewish Quarter
People normally club together Eiffel Bridge and Arab Baths while planning their visit to Jewish Quarter.