Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History, Girona
About Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History, Girona
Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History, Girona - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Carrer de la Forca, 8, 17004 Girona, Spain
Ticket Price: 4 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 17.4K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Patronat Call de Girona or the Board of Jewish Quarter’s Museum of Jewish History is an interesting and informative display centre. The main aim of the Museum is to preserve and reflect the history of the Jewish communities of Catalonia. Spread across 11 galleries, the museum exhibitions are divided into- Community Life, Festivals and Traditions, The Life Cycle, the Jewries, Cultural Heritage, the Diaspora, the Synagogue, the Cemetery, Daily Bread, Cultural co-existence and Jewish Inquisitions. While there, do check out the Mikveh (ritual bath) and the delicate Hanukiah (metal candelabrum).
Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History Information
- It is not allowed to smoke, eat or drink in the Museum.
- It is not allowed to bring in bags, back-packs or parcels larger than 40 x 40cm.
- Audio guide available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Hebrew.
Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History Ticket Prices
- Free entry to the museum on the first Sunday on every month.
- Adults: €4
- Students (id required), pensioners, handicapped personnel, youth hostellers, tourist bus passengers: €2
- Children under 14: Free
- Audio guide: €6 (inclusive of entry fee)
How To reach Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History by Public Transport
- Walking up to the museum is recommended.
Restaurants Near Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History
- Trrons Vices Girona
- TOC’s Bar and Reataurant
- La Forca Vella Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Patronat Call De Girona Museum Of Jewish History, Girona Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Ca La Pilar
- La Fabrica Girona
- Hotel Castell D'empordà
- Hotel Llegendes De Girona ****
- Cafeteria El Pessic
- Residencia Sacerdotal Bisbe Sivilla
- Testigos Cristianos De Jehova
- Bisbat De Girona
- Museu D'história De La Ciutat
- Girona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Girona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Girona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Girona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Girona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Girona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Girona