Playa De AiguablavaCurrently Open
- Address: Platja D'Aiguablava, s/n 17255, Begur, Girona, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Leisure, Family And Kids, Snorkeling
Situated around an hour’s drive from Girona, Playa de Aiguablava is a small, secluded beach with turquoise blue waters and a pristine white shore. It offers ample scope for snorkelling and swimming.
Playa De Aiguablava Travel Tips
- Try reaching the beach before 10:00 am After this, the beach gets a little crowded during peak tourism season.
Entrance Ticket Details For Playa De Aiguablava
- Car Parking: €2
How to Reach Playa De Aiguablava
- Renting a car and driving down to the beach is recommended.
- Toc Al Mar
- Les Acacies
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Playa De Aiguablava Address: Platja D'Aiguablava, s/n 17255, Begur, Girona, Spain
- Playa De Aiguablava Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Playa De Aiguablava(preferred time): 07:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Playa De Aiguablava: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
52.67% of people who visit Girona include Playa De Aiguablava in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
18.87% of people start their Playa De Aiguablava visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Playa De Aiguablava
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa De Aiguablava
People normally club together Lobs Minigolf and El Cul De La Leona while planning their visit to Playa De Aiguablava.