Sant Pere De Rodes, Girona
About Sant Pere De Rodes, Girona
Sant Pere De Rodes, Girona - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Cami del Monestir, s/n, 17489 El Port de la Selva, Girona, Spain
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 8.1K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Mountain, Park, Tour, Family And Kids, Architecture , Monastery , Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A beautiful and majestic building, Sant Pere de Rodes is a 10th century Benedictine monastery which overlooks the Cap de Creus Natural Park. Situated on the mountain of Verdera, 250 metres above sea level, the monastery was declared a cultural site of national interest in the year 1930. The complex is one of the best examples of Romanesque architecture in Girona. Guided tours of the place are available and are highly recommended.
Sant Pere De Rodes Information
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- While there, do visit the ruins of the village of Santa Creu de Rodes.
Sant Pere De Rodes Ticket Prices
- Adults: €4.50
- People under 21 years of age, groups of 25 or more: €3
- Seniors (65+) and children 7 and under: Free
How To reach Sant Pere De Rodes by Public Transport
- None. Cycling or driving uphill to the place is recommended.
- Port de la Selva bus stop and then taxi from there.
Restaurants Near Sant Pere De Rodes
- Restaurant present within the monastery premises.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Girona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Girona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sant Pere De Rodes, Girona Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing place with beautiful views of the most iconic landscape of Cap de Roses. Guided tours. Ideal to go with children. Restaurant and good accessibility.
Great place to visit. Very nice sea views too. Audioguides in many languages. Ok with children, but not suitable for disabled people because of the many stairs.
Great (sea)views. Nice ancient place to visit including kids.
You can see the sea and the mountains from the monastery! Sunsets are gorgeous here!
Worth the visit and amazing views. Even has a Restaurant
- Nearby Attractions
- Parc Del Migdia
- Monestir De Sant Pere De Galligants
- Hotel Ibis Budget Girona Costa Brava
- Pont De Pedra
- Cinemes Albeniz Centre
- Parroquia De Sant Feliu De Domeny
- Ermita De Santa Caterina
- Girona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Girona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Girona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Girona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Girona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Girona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Girona