Are you looking for what to do in Girona?
Wondering what to see in Girona? Things to do and see in Girona are aplenty. Here are a few must see attractions:
- Girona Cathedral: Known for its splendid architecture, the Gerona Cathedral has the widest Gothic nave in the world.
- Passeig de la Muralla: Built between 9th and 15th centuries, these medieval walls surround a big part of the Girona Historic centre.
- Sant Pere de Rodes: A beautiful and majestic building, Sant Pere de Rodes is a 10th century Benedictine monastery which overlooks the Cap de Creus Natural Park. Situated on the mountain of Verdera, 250 metres above sea level, the monastery was declared a cultural site of national interest in the year 1930.
- Jewish Quarter: Located within the Força Vella (a first century BC acropolis), the Jewish Quarter or Call is one of Girona’s most symbolic areas.
- Arab Baths (Banys Arabs): Dating back to the 12th century, the Arab Baths is a singular Romanesque construction inspired by Medieval Moslem baths.
Below we have a list of things to do in Girona and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Girona getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Girona with confidence.