Glasgow Science Centre2367 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1EA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1414205000
- Ticket Price: 10 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Educational Site, Planetarium , Theatre, Family And Kids
The Glasgow science Centre is a fascinating place where education as well as fun will come together. Most ideal for families and kids it is Scotland's must-see guest attractions for almost everyone. There are several activities to do. Being an interactive site, there are also several workshops and exhibitions that one can participate in
Science comes alive in this place. There are also quite a few shows to be seen as well. There is also a lovely planetarium as well as an IMAX theatre. You can try out the different attractions like the Vortex tunnel, Ames Room and the Phantom Hand. There is also an underwater section. The purpose of all the exhibits is to inculcate curiosity and inspire thought so there won’t be a single boring moment while you are here. If you want to learn and be informed while having fun, this is an ideal attraction for you.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Glasgow itinerary 5 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Glasgow Science Centre
- Visitors can buy combined tickets for all three buildings. Check out the interactive exhibits.
Glasgow Science Centre Hours
- Timings given are summer timings. The Center is open on all days during summer. However, please note that the museum is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in winters. It is open till 3:00 pm on other weekdays and till 5:00 pm on weekends in winter.
How to Reach Glasgow Science Centre
- Pacific Quay
- The 78
- Thai Siam
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Glasgow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Glasgow and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.52% of people who visit Glasgow include Glasgow Science Centre in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.56% of people start their Glasgow Science Centre visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Glasgow Science Centre
90.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Glasgow Science Centre