The Rogano1279 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11 Exchange Pl Glasgow, Lanarkshire G1 3AN, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1412484055
- Ticket Price: 26 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Dine In, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
In the Downtown area of Glasgow you will find this lovely restaurant. The specialty of the Rogano is its lip-smacking and fresh seafood. They have an amazing variety of dishes on offer in a variety of different styles. They also have separate afternoon tea and breakfast menus to choose from as well. The place is divided into a few different venues. The oyster bar serves amazing drinks and quite a few snacks as well as light meals. The actual restaurant is fine dining styled. There is also a cafe that serves up light snacks as well as delicious vegetarian food as well. You can also avail their private dining facilities if you are looking for something a bit more intimate.
You will need to make reservations and dressing is generally on the formal side but delicious seafood is always worth that kind of effort.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Glasgow itinerary 3 days.
The Rogano Travel Tips
- The restaurant is quite expensive. The service is absolutely fantastic.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Rogano
- Approximate cost of meal: £26 to £40
How to Reach The Rogano
- Queen Street, N Court Lane
- Restaurant Rogano
- Cafe Rogano
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Glasgow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Glasgow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Rogano Address: 11 Exchange Pl Glasgow, Lanarkshire G1 3AN, United Kingdom
- The Rogano Contact Number: +44-1412484055
- The Rogano Timing: 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- The Rogano Price: 26 GBP
- Best time to visit The Rogano(preferred time): 04:05 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Rogano: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.05% of people who visit Glasgow include The Rogano in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
86% of people start their The Rogano visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Rogano
65.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Rogano
People normally club together The Horseshoe Bar and Hilton Strathclyde Spa while planning their visit to The Rogano.
People also prefer to end their day with The Rogano.