If you are in the mood for some Indian food in Glasgow try the Wee Curry Shop. Delicious and well-spiced, the food is sure to suit any palate. They have their own very unique menu that consists of authentic Indian dishes (sometimes with a twist).
Not on the higher side of the cost spectrum, it still gives you the ambience of one. Located on the cobblestone street of Ashton, the place is perfect for lunch on a sunny afternoon. They also offer a special menu for “pre-theatre” guests, i.e. early meals for those planning to attend a spectacle. The restaurant is certainly an interesting one to try out when in Glasgow.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Glasgow itinerary 7 days.
The Wee Curry Shop Travel Tips
- On Sundays it opens a bit late but is open all day. On other days the restaurant is closed from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- The prices aren’t bad. The quality of the food is unparalleled.
- You can bring your own wine to this place.
- Starters cost around 5 euros and main courses cost up to 10 euros.
- They also have a cheaper take away option.
- They have deals for students.
How to Reach The Wee Curry Shop
- Buccleuch Station
- Number 16
- Malaga Tapas
- The pot still
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Glasgow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Glasgow and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.33% of people who visit Glasgow include The Wee Curry Shop in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.27% of people start their The Wee Curry Shop visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Wee Curry Shop
61.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Wee Curry Shop