This small woolen factory outlet produces special woolen clothes, woolen linens and woolen accessories on a cycle peddled loom! Roger and Andrea, the proud owners of this workshop describe the working of their self-designed loom with great fashion and will also let you try your feet on it! The designs and colors of clothes are largely inspired by the local settings and things that signify Scotland- grass, pebbles, grasslands and many more. Each piece of clothing is uniquely fashioned and is often a mono piece of its style. Skye Weavers has done a great contribution to the local farmers and weavers by creating a source of earning through the establishment of this outlet.
Skye Weavers Travel Tips
- You can purchase from the workshop or can also order online from their website.
- Do try peddling the loom.
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Buy some clothes and gift to you near ones or take with you as souvenirs.
How to Reach Skye Weavers
- Hire a taxi.
- You can also reach by cycle or walk down to the place.
- o/s Post Office is the nearest bus stop to the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Glendale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Glendale and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Glendale include Skye Weavers in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.86% of people start their Skye Weavers visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Skye Weavers
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skye Weavers