The Coral BeachesCurrently Open
- Address: Claigan, Glendale, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-1413021724
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
The Coral Beaches - Review
Situated close to Loch Dunvegan, the beach is filled with beautiful corals and white soft sand sparkling under the warm sun. A calm and peaceful place, this place is never crowded and is ideal for long idyllic walks. Take off your shoes and take a stroll, you can feel the mild tickling of the sand and also watch beautiful rows of flowers grown near the seaside. Sweet gentle breeze, clear blue water and open sky make the place more ecstatic.
The Coral Beaches Information
- Take a nice long stroll along the sea bare feet and enjoy the view.
- Go on a long drive with your partner.
- Pack a picnic basket and have a small picnic over there.
How To reach The Coral Beaches by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
- The nearest bus stops are opp Post office and at Fairy Bridge Rd End. From the bus stop, hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Glendale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Glendale and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Coral Beaches
95% of people who visit Glendale include The Coral Beaches in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.78% of people start their The Coral Beaches visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Coral Beaches
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Coral Beaches