Are you looking for what to do in Glendale?
PLACES TO SEE
Thinking what to see in Glendale, Skye? Do check out these places
- Neist Point Lighthouse : This beautiful viewpoint is situated in the outskirts of Glendale and is an absolutely stunning location for watching sunsets. The light house is situated near the point since 1900s and is a perfect place to watch dolphins, whales and other aquatic life frolicking.
- The Coral Beaches, Claigan : Situated close to Loch Dunvegan, the beach is filled with beautiful corals and white soft sand sparkling under the warm sun. A calm and peaceful place, this place is never crowded and is ideal for long idyllic walks.
- Skye Weavers : This small woolen factory outlet produces special woolen clothes, woolen linens and woolen accessories on a cycle peddled loom! The designs and colors of clothes are largely inspired by the local settings and things that signify Scotland- grass, pebbles, grasslands and many more.
- Glendale Salads : This daily market sells all the farm-fresh produces like fruits vegetables, eggs and other dairy products grown local and are brought directly from the farm to the store.
THINGS TO DO
These are the most preferred things to do in Glendale
- Shopping : Purchase some of the Scottish designed linens and accessories from Skye weavers outlet and also have the fun of peddling their loom.
- Walking tours : Glendale is a small beautiful town and has so much to soothe your eyes. Explore the place on foot and make your stay more memorable. Also take a nice stroll at the Coral Beaches in Claigan.
- Glendale Salads : While you are in the town, visit this Glendale vegetable market and get acquainted with the local producers and dairy makers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Glendale and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Glendale getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Glendale with confidence.