Howard Park10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Partington Park, Glossop SK13 7AD, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Designed by Henry Ernest Milner, the Howard Park was a gift on the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria with its Victorian Wood’s Baths that supplies to the Glossop Pool and Wood’s Hospitals at the northwestern corner. The Italian styled baths with thirty-meter tower and the clerestory windows look magnificent. The stone gables with intricately detailed tiles and the greenish slate ceiling of the Hospital are noteworthy. Sprawling over 5 hectares, the Howard Park is adorned with blossoming landscaped gardens, herbaceous borders, shrubbery, specimen trees, deciduous plantation, an ornamental lake, stone-paved paths and kids’ play area.
How to Reach Howard Park
- Bus 393 to stop –North Road
- Buses 69B, 393 to stop –Howard Park
- Howard Park Address: 3 Partington Park, Glossop SK13 7AD, UK, United Kingdom
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.64% of people who visit Glossop include Howard Park in their plan
40% of people start their Howard Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Howard Park
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Howard Park
People normally club together Glossop Swimming Pool and Jehovah's Witnesses while planning their visit to Howard Park.