How to Reach Gothenburg
- By Air: You can reach Gothenburg very easily by air, from the Landvetter Airport. It is about 16 miles from the city. Buses leave for the city centre every 15 minutes.
- By Train: All cities within Sweden are very well-connected with Gothenburg by train. some other Scandinavian cities like Copenhagen are also directly connected.
- By Bus/Boat: You can also consider travelling by Bus from other cities or by Boat from the sea, but these aren’t very convenient options.
- By Walk: Gothenburg is not just easy to get around by walking; it is a very lovely town which makes the walks tourist excursions in themselves. We suggest you use a combination of walking and tram to get around this lovely city. If not there is always the Taxi.
- By Cycle: If you aren’t the walking types, cycling is another way to get around. You can rent bikes at Cykelkungen which is in the city centre. If not you can ask your hotel reception which will also be able to find you a bike.
- By Tram: The tram network is easy to use and some of the older trams are brought out in the tourist season for a rustic experience. By a travel card which will be much cheaper to use. You will find the maps at the stops.
- By Bus: The Bus is largely used by locals but it is quite easy to use as well. Again, it is better to buy a pass or card And check the maps at the stops.