Are you looking for what to do in Gothenburg?
- Gothenburg Botanical Garden: Gothenburg has an array botanical gardens, of which Gothenburg Botanical Garden is perhaps the most important.
- Slottsskogen: It’slargest park is Slottsskogen, where the Natural History Museum is located. The park is also home to the city's oldest observatory and a zoo.
- Liseberg: The amusement park Liseberg is located in the central part of the city. Near this you will also find a science discovery centre named Universeum.
- Gothenburg Archipelago: One of Gothenburg's most popular natural tourist attractions is the Gothenburg Archipelago, which is a great getaway in the city.
- Fish church: Another interesting place is Feskekôrka ("Fish Church"), an indoor fish market which got its name due to the building's resemblance to a Gothic church!
Below we have a list of things to do in Gothenburg and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Gothenburg getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Gothenburg with confidence.