Maha Ganpati TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Near Mahabaleshwar Temple, Gokarna, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, 581326, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8022352828
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Landmark, Family And Kids
Quite an old temple with an even older idol of Lord Ganesh, Maha Ganapati Temple is located near to Mahabaleshwar Temple. It is dedicated to the legend of Lord Ganesh where he played a trick on the Demon king Ravana. The idol in the sanctum is said to be 1500 years old. It’s a nice temple to visit and to offer prayers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Maha Ganpati Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Maha Ganpati Temple
- Ask locals for direction.
- Take a rikshaw or just take a walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gokarna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gokarna and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.13% of people who visit Gokarna include Maha Ganpati Temple in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
57.14% of people start their Maha Ganpati Temple visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maha Ganpati Temple
92.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maha Ganpati Temple