Mirjan Fort862 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gokarna 581326, Karnataka, India Map
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Fort
Located about 11 km away from Gokarna town, Mirjan Fort still stands strong overlooking the lush green plateau. There’s still confusion among historians regarding the exact time of construction of this fort. The fort has strong tall walls and bastions built with laterite stones and have four entrances. Inside you’ll find many wells, tunnels and secret entrances some of them which lead to the canal. Monsoon is usually the best time to visit the fort.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mirjan Fort
- Entry is free.
Mirjan Fort Hours
- Please check official website for timings.
How to Reach Mirjan Fort
- Ask locals for direction.
- Take a rikshaw or drive if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gokarna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gokarna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mirjan Fort Address: Gokarna 581326, Karnataka, India
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
51.93% of people who visit Gokarna include Mirjan Fort in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
38.57% of people start their Mirjan Fort visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mirjan Fort
93.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mirjan Fort
People normally club together Shiva Cave and Honey Beach Resort while planning their visit to Mirjan Fort.