Best Time To Visit Gold Coast
The best time to visit the Gold Coast from April to May. Gold Coast has a comfortable sub-tropical climate all-year round which makes it an ideal vacation spot for outdoor tourism. It remains quite sunny throughout the year with daytime temperatures ranging around 20°C. The Hinterland remains slightly cooler with maximum winter temperatures around 16°C.
- Summers: Goldcoast summers fall between December to February with an average pleasant temperature of 20-28°C. January to March experiences the highest rainfall and hot days are often followed by tropical storms. It can get bit humid but can offset by cool sea breezes. This is certainly one of the best times of the year to experience the Gold Coast's glorious beaches.
- Autumn (March - May): During this season, the sunny days are followed by warm nights - ideal for outdoor water activities such as fishing and sailing.
- Winter (June - August): The climate during this season remains quite sunny and dry. The humidity is lower, there is less rain, but the temperature is still warm.
- Spring (September - November): This season has a similar climate to autumn, with sunny days followed by mild tropical evenings. September can get windy and is thus great for sports such as kite-surfing, kite-boarding, windsurfing and sailing.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Gold Coast is May.
Least humid month in Gold Coast is August.
- Best time to visit Broad Beach in Gold Coast
- Best time to visit Tamborine Mountain in Gold Coast
- Best time to visit Burleigh Heads Beach in Gold Coast
- Best time to visit Melbas On The Park in Gold Coast