Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223, Australia, Gold Coast Map
- Phone: +61-755341266
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a zoological garden opened in 1947. It is listed in the Queensland Heritage Register and is spread over a huge land. Visiting this park will let you observe numerous exotic and native birds as well as animals. Many shows and activities are also conducted in the park to engage its visitors. This includes free flight bird shows, feeding the massive saltwater crocodile in the park, observing dingos, and getting up close with Lorikeets. Numerous wildlife species such as koala, kangaroos, wombat, bilby, emu, pelican, eagle, red panda, and many more call this park their home. Watching these wild animals and birds in their natural habitat proves to be a delightful experience. The park also has a wildlife hospital to treat the animals and birds in the park. Plan a visit to this renowned wildlife park to observe a variety of animals and birds.
How to Reach Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Buses 700, 760, 767, 768, TX1 to stop - Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Address: 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223, Australia, Gold Coast
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Contact Number: +61-755341266
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!