Events and Festivals in Gold Coast
- Big Day Out This festival is Australia's largest touring contemporary music festival which sees around 40 bands playing for fans on a series of stages positioned around the festival area.
- Gold Coast Australia Day celebrations This is an annual event that highlights Australia's heritage, identity and cultural diversity. This one-day event is free for everyone and includes food, wine and entertainment from around the world
- Summafieldayze The event is renowned as Australia's premier electronic music festival.
- Somerset Celebration of Literature This is a five-day annual writer’s literary festival which brings together writers, publishers and readers of all ages.
- Gold Coast Film Festival This Film festival showcases movies ranging from horror to sci-fi, animation to film noir.
- Blues on Broadbeach Blues on Broadbeach is a five-day festival with pure immersion into blues music. This annual festival is celebrated with nightly live concerts all centered on Broadbeach.
- NAIDOC Week National Aboriginal Islander Day Observation Committee (NAIDOC) celebrates the tenacious survival of Indigenous culture and the Indigenous contribution to modern Australia.
- In the Bin Short Film Festival :Recognized nationally as one of Australia's most prestigious short film festivals, it showcases the talents of Australia's best creators of short films.
- Swell Currumbin Sculpture Festival :This is an outdoor sculpture exhibition that showcases more than 50 national and international leading artists.
Trip plans for Gold Coast
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gold Coast
Gold Coast Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gold Coast
Save 7%Gold Coast Lamington National Park and Tamborine Mountain 4WD Eco Tour37 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs 30 Mins
Get off the beaten track and discover the rainforests of the Gold Coast Hinterland by 4WD. This full-day tour takes you to th...
Save 7%World Heritage Springbrook National Park Tour Including Natural Bridge9 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Spend an afternoon exploring the World Heritage Springbrook National Park and Natural Bridge on this small-group tour from th...
Save 7%Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary41 Reviews
Spend a day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of Australian native animals. There is so...
Gold Coast Theme Park Pass: Movie World, Sea World and Wet n Wild152 Reviews
Duration: 3 Days
To make sure you dont miss a moment of fun when youre visiting the Gold Coast, book your pass to visit up to three of Austral...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Benowa
- Events & Festivals in Broadbeach
- Events & Festivals in Surfers Paradise
- Events & Festivals in Main Beach
- Events & Festivals in Carrara
- Events & Festivals in Southport