Snapper Rocks15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Snapper Rocks Rd, Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia, Gold Coast Map
- Phone: +61-1300465326
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Especially for the surfing enthusiasts, the Snapper Rocks is an ideal tourist destination. It is one of the most significant parts of the Rainbow Bay of Gold Coast, Queensland. According to the experts, the place got named in the year 1822 by the HM Colonial Cutter Snapper's captain, W.L. Edwardson. The scenic beauty of the place is truly charming and you can find many rocky and uneven surfaces here. The place is famous for being a point where some of the best waves in the world can be witnessed. In the Snapper Rocks area, many professional lifeguards can be seen monitoring the whole. Parking lots and toilets are available here.
How to Reach Snapper Rocks
- Rented car / taxi
- Snapper Rocks Address: Snapper Rocks Rd, Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia, Gold Coast
- Snapper Rocks Contact Number: +61-1300465326
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.44% of people who visit Gold Coast include Snapper Rocks in their plan
95% of people start their Snapper Rocks visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Snapper Rocks
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Snapper Rocks
People normally also visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary while planning their trip to Snapper Rocks.