Gustav Adolfs TorgCurrently Open
- Address: Norra Hamngatan 18, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden, Gothenburg Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +46-313684200
- Tags: Square, Architecture
Gustav Adolfs Torg is the political centre of Göteborg and includes several new and old City Halls, the Commodity Exchange and the city Council. Formerly known as Stora Torget, you would be able to find a statue of Gustav II Adolf, the founder of the city in the square. The architecture of all the buildings here at Gustav Adolfs Torg is pretty impressive. The town square is a pretty lovely space when there are food trucks and markets that attract a lot of visitors.
How to Reach Gustav Adolfs Torg
- Trams 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 to stop - Göteborg Brunnsparken
- Buses 16, 18, 19, 25, 50, 52 to stop - Göteborg Brunnsparken
- Gustav Adolfs Torg Address: Norra Hamngatan 18, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden, Gothenburg
- Gustav Adolfs Torg Contact Number: +46-313684200
- Gustav Adolfs Torg Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!