Events and Festivals in Gramado
- March / April: Festa da Colonia: As the name suggests, Festa da Colonia is a festive tribute to the European immigrants who settled in Gramado. This festival is celebrated with dances, traditional food, handcrafts and much more.
- August: Gramado's Film Festival: Gramado is known for its film festival which is also one of the most important film festivals in the whole of Brazil.
- December: Natal Luz: Gramado is known to be the Christmas city of Brazil. It is because of Natal Luz, that most of the tourists get attracted to Gramado. Lights, festivities and theme parks envelope the whole city of Gramado.
Trip plans for Gramado
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gramado
Gramado Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gramado
Save 7%Wineries of the South, Maria Fumaa Train and Italian Epic Park
Duration: 12 Hrs
Explore the breathtaking wineries of the South of Brazil, in Caxias do Sul, characterized by its family wineries, whose excel...
Save 10%Gramado and Canela City Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 Hrs
Enjoy the charm and beauty of Gramado and Canela. Known for their Bavarian style architecture, handicrafts, and homemade choc...
GramadoZoo Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Immerse yourself in the wonderful animal kingdom found at one of the most famous Brazils zoo. At GramadoZoo you will be able ...Book Now
Hollywood Dream Cars Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Since 1997 the Hollywood Dream Cars showcases old cars that marked the history of the automobile industry and the cinema in t...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Novo Hamburgo
- Events & Festivals in São Leopoldo
- Events & Festivals in Porto Alegre
- Events & Festivals in Sombrio
- Events & Festivals in Erechim
- Events & Festivals in Caçador