How to Reach Gramado
The Easiest Way to Reach Gramado
HOW TO GET TO GRAMADO
- By plane: Gramado can be reached easily by air as the city is served with two airports: Hugo Cantergiani Airport (CXJ) in Caxias do Sul and Salgado Filho International Airport (POA) in Porto Alegre. Both of these airports are well connected to rest of Brazil and the important cities in the world. From these airports, you can easily hire a cab to Gramado.
- By Bus: There are regular bus services from these two airports and they will drop you at Gramado bus station located on, Borges de Medeiros Avenue.
HOW TO GET AROUND GRAMADO
- By Foot: Gramado can be easily covered on foot as it is not a big city and most of the attractions lie in close proximity to each other.By Taxi: Hire a taxi or rent a car to drive down the beautiful city of Gramado.
- By Bus: There is a tourist bus service that looks like an old tramway, called 'Jardineira das Hortênsias'. Travelling through this purple bus is the easiest and the least expensive option available.
Modes of Transportation in Gramado
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gramado. The most preferred mode of transport in Gramado is Walking.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 20 min
Walking 50%Walking 20 min Overall average time for 1 kms 20 min
Car 50%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 15 kms 20 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Ouro Preto
- How To Reach Maceio
- How To Reach Florianopolis
- How To Reach Balneario Camboriu
- How To Reach Bonito
- How To Reach Aracaju
- How To Reach Porto Seguro
- How To Reach Manaus
- How To Reach Sao Paulo
- How To Reach Natal
- Cities Near Gramado
- How To Reach Rio De Janeiro
- How To Reach Belo Horizonte
- How To Reach Recife
- How To Reach Joao Pessoa
- How To Reach Belem
- How To Reach Porto Alegre
- How To Reach Campos Do Jordao
- How To Reach Armacao Dos Buzios
- How To Reach Foz Do Iguacu
- How To Reach Petropolis