Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro ApostoloCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. Borges de Medeiros, 2659 - Centro, Gramado - RS, 95670-000, Brazil
- Timings: 07:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5432861187
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo - Review
Located right at the center of the city the Church of St. Peter Matrix is one of the highlights of Gramado. In the beginning it was just a wooden chapel in 1917 but later with the arrival of Father Guilhermino Maschio, in 1943 the church’s construction started and got finished 8 years later. Having a very Roman architectural style the church was constructed using about 78,000 basalt stones.
The stained glasses were painted by a German artist and represents biblical tales of Saint Peter and Jesus Christ. The church bell inside itself weighs about a 1000 kg. A prominent place in the city for all the Catholics, St. Peter Matrix looks wonderful at night with its decorations.
Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday at 6:30pm.
- Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- First Friday of each month at 3.00pm.
How To reach Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo by Public Transport
- Hire a cab or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gramado before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gramado and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo
95% of people who visit Gramado include Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.42% of people start their Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo
63.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo
Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo Map
Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo Trips
Igreja Matriz Sao Pedro Apostolo, Gramado Reviews
Gramado is a city when you are there you say: it's not seems Brazil. It's an unique place. That church is a postal card there.
Beautiful church, next to some stores.
All QuestionsIgreja matriz sao pedro apostolo
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa