Le Jardin Parque De LavandaCurrently Closed
- Address: Rodovia RS 115, 37700 - Várzea Grande, Gramado - RS, 95670-000, Brazil
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5432864280
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Cafe, Family And Kids
About Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda, Gramado
Situated right at the mouth of the city the Lavender Park is a delight to sore eyes. This 3.5 hectare large park has a lavish collection of plants, trees and more importantly many species of Lavender. Opened in the Spring of 2006 the Park currently engages in dissemination of lavender and its therapeutic, ornamental and culinary benefits. Along with the garden there are Greenhouses where there are exhibits of plants, a thematic store from where you can buy souvenirs and other stuffs, a small café where you can taste one of the best and freshly prepared strudel. A beautiful place to visit with family and friends.
Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda Information
- The gates are always closed 10 minutes before the closing of the activities.
- Parking is Free.
- Professional photos and photo books must be pre-booked.
- For group tours of 12 and more people, pre-booking is recommended.
Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda Ticket Prices
- Entry is Free.
How To reach Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda by Public Transport
- Hire a cab or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gramado before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gramado and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda
95% of people who visit Gramado include Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.13% of people start their Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda
90.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda
Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda Map
Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda Trips
Le Jardin Parque De Lavanda, Gramado Reviews
Wonderful place to enjoy the beautiful gardens. Also, you can purchase plants and floral products in the store. There is a small restaurant to enjoy some apple trees with genuine Apfelstrudel. Entrance is free.
Beautifully decorated. Tons of flowers and nice sights for the selfie and photo lovers.
Very beautiful place. Nice to spend some hours with family.
Ambiente com muito verde e uma paz contagiante
Marvelous place, free entrance, with a nice store inside. A must go in Gramado.
All QuestionsLe jardin parque de lavanda
- Butterworth Building
- Church Of Christ Scientist
- New City Church
- Jenny Seeger Art
- Southern Baptist Convention
- Sanctuary Christian Fellowship
- Norm Anderson Fine Art
- Eve Of Denver
- Colorado Council Of Churches
- Mizel Museum Of Judaica
- Travelers Assistance Program
- Bailey House
- Campbell Mountain Lean-To
- Civic Center Historic District
- Church Faith Community Baptist