Mini MundoCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Rua Horácio Cardoso, 291 - Planalto,Gramado - RS95670-000,Brazil
- Timings: 09:15 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5432864055
- Ticket Price: 24 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Mini Mundo - Review
From a humble beginning to a grand outdoor park, Mini Mundo has it all to make you feel awe and wonder. The miniatures here are about 24 times smaller than the original and are extremely detailed. It’s almost like they recreated a miniature world of the realities that surround us. There are themed play areas for children, food section, books, newspapers mini world and much more to look forward to. A perfect place for a wholesome family entertainment, Mini Mundo is a must visit.
Mini Mundo Information
- For events & workshops refer website.
Mini Mundo Ticket Prices
- Adults: R$24
- Children: R$15
- Admission of Children between 2-12 years upon presentation of a photo ID.
- Children under 2 years free.
Mini Mundo Opening and Closing Hours
- The park will be closed for maintenance from day: 15th Feb to 3rd March.
How To reach Mini Mundo by Public Transport
- Hire a cab or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gramado before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gramado and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mini Mundo
95% of people who visit Gramado include Mini Mundo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.43% of people start their Mini Mundo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mini Mundo
89.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mini Mundo
Mini Mundo Map
Mini Mundo Trips
Mini Mundo, Gramado Reviews
A really wonderful park. The miniatures of landmarks in Germany and Brazil are astonishing and beautifully crafted. The lovely characters of the place, like the bears Gui and Ana, provide a tender experience to children (of all ages). It is a beautiful place that will make you want to come back again and again.
I loved the place. It's great for people who love Legos, miniatures of any kind or just want to see beautiful buildings and landscapes. Really well done, not pricey in comparison with the rest of the town (36/18 R$). The guided visit in very interesting.
Great place to visit with little places of the world. So many details that is amazing for the eyes!! Little Fire fighters with water.... Some little trains around the places... And others beautiful things...
Fantastic place... From my perspective, much better than Mini World, in France. There is a beautiful history behind the creation of this great attraction!
A must see atraction in Gramado, one of the few that worth the money to go in
All QuestionsMini mundo
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling