Are you looking for what to do in Gramado?
PLACES TO SEE
- Mini Mundo: Mini Mundo is a perfect destination for tourists who are accompanied by kids. This is an outdoor park that houses miniature world of the realities in the world.
- Black Lake: Black lake in Gramado adds a picturesque charm to the city and is a serene place to visit. Wonder at its surrounding lush greenery.
- IgrejaMatriz Sao Pedro Apostolo: Located right in the center of the city the Church of St. Peter Matrix is one spiritual place that you should visit while you are in Gramado
- EspetaculoKorvatunturi: This is one in all attraction that offers a combination of theatre, dance, art, music, circus techniques, acrobatics and many more.
- Le JardinParque de Lavanda: Situated right at the mouth of the city the Lavender Park is one place that you definitely can’t miss in Gramado. Walk down its lavish collection of plants, tress and a great many species of Lavender.
- Gramado Zoo: Spend a day at Gramado Zoo for an interactive and fun filled experience with animals. A great place for those who are thinking as to what to do in Gramado with kids.
- VinicolaRavanello: Acquaint yourself with the process of wine making at this lovely winery.
- Snowland: This is one of the best attractions in Gramado that offers an ice themed space for a thrilling experience.
- Portico via Nova Petropolis: Located right at the entrance of Gramado city, the Portico via Nova Petropolis is an arc that you can’t miss to see in Gramado.
- Praca Major Nicoletti: Spend some time at this charming square and get to see the local life and culture from an insider’s perspective.
Below we have a list of things to do in Gramado and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Gramado getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Gramado with confidence.