Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre150 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap VIC 3381, Australia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-353614000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, National Park, Family And Kids
Nestled in the Grampians National park, Brambuk - The National Park & Cultural Centre is a must visit to know the nature and culture of the area and get engaged into various ecological activities. At the Aboriginal Cultural Centre, you will have an insight of the aboriginal culture and the diverse environment of the park. 3D Map Models and various interpretative displayed are there to give you an idea of the place. Brambuk -The National Park & Cultural Centre also offers two tours namely the Bunjil Creation Tour depicting the story of the Dreamtime creation and the Six Seasons Tour showing you the rock formations, vantage pints offering panoramic vistas, wildlife and wildflower and the waterfalls. You can try out activities like boomerang throwing and painting, bushfood tasting and many more.
How to Reach Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Cover on foot.
- Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre Address: 277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap VIC 3381, Australia
- Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre Contact Number: +61-353614000
- Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!