Dunas De Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
About Dunas De Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
Dunas De Maspalomas, Gran Canaria - Address
Address: Canarias, Maspalomas, San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Observatory, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A natural phenomenon, the Dunas de Maspalomas are sand dunes formed around the city’s beach. The rolling sand dunes of Maspalomas present you with the unique opportunity of being in a desert by the sea, on a beach which runs for miles along the South coast of the island. Take a relaxing stroll or get busy with your camera clicking photos of this natural marvel. At the end of the beach is the Maspalomas Lighthouse. Explore that as well on your visit to Dunas de Maspalomas.
How To reach Dunas De Maspalomas by Public Transport
- Since many hotels are situated near the place, walking down to the dunes is recommended.
Restaurants Near Dunas De Maspalomas
- Carrying picnic baskets with you is recommended.
- El Senador
- Restaurant Grand Italia
- BUFFET CHINO YONG AN III
- La Piazza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gran Canaria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gran Canaria and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dunas De Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Lopesan Baobab Resort
- Mirador Pico De Los Pozos
- Guantánamo, 165
- Hotel Gran Canaria Princess
- Gran Canaria Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Gran Canaria
- What to See in 48 Hours in Gran Canaria
- What to See in 72 Hours in Gran Canaria
- How to Spend 5 Days in Gran Canaria
- How to Spend 6 Days in Gran Canaria
- How to Spend 7 Days in Gran Canaria