Events and Festivals in Gran Canaria
- Carnaval Las Palmas: The carnival is celebrated during the month of February. The city decks itself up in colour and rhythm. Highlights include the Election of the Carnival Queen and the Drag Queen along with the murga and comparsa competitions. Then ofcourse, there is the Gran Cabalgata parade along with grand floats.
- Corpus Christi: This is a beautiful week-long religious festival held in Las Palmas. The procession route (around the main cathedral) is lined with coloured sawdust, pebbles and sand. This festival usually takes place in the month of June.
Trip plans for Gran Canaria
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gran Canaria
Save 7%North Gran Canaria Highlights Full-Day Tour from Las Palmas38 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
See all Gran Canaria has to offer during this adventurous full-day island tour. Departing from the bustling capital of Las Pa...
Save 10%Las Palmas Shopping Day-TripNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Get picked up at your hotel or at a convenient location to enjoy a Shopping Tour at Las Palmas. Visit the Cathedral, the hist...
Save 7%Gran Canaria Whale and Dolphin Spotting Cruise with Optional Swim Stop7 Reviews
Spot whales and dolphins with the help of an experienced crew during this 2- or 3-hour tourboat tour from Gran Canaria. If yo...
Save 7%Camel Riding in Maspalomas Dunes10 Reviews
Duration: 40 Mins
Experience camel riding on this Gran Canaria adventure. You'll take a 30-minute ride across the dunes of Maspalomas, taking i...
All QuestionsGran canaria
- Events & Festivals in Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Events & Festivals in Lanzarote
- Events & Festivals in Cadiz
- Events & Festivals in Jerez
- Events & Festivals in Seville
- Events & Festivals in Ronda