Holiday World MaspalomasCurrently Open
The Holiday World leisure complex in Maspalomas is popular with both, locals as well as tourists. It offers visitors a dizzying array of amusement options. It is the largest funfair on the Canary Islands and features exciting attractions such as the classic Ferris wheel, a rollercoaster, dodgems, shooting stalls, seal and parrot shows, skydrop, pony riding, a bowling alley, gaming arcades along with many restaurants, food stalls and cafes.
Holiday World Maspalomas Travel Tips
- Visit on a weekday as weekends tend to be very crowded.
- Each ride and attraction states its rules at the entrance.
- The minimum height to go on the rides is 80 cm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Holiday World Maspalomas
- The entry to the theme park is free.
- However, one has to invest in a rechargeable card which can be swiped while making payments at individual rides.
How to Reach Holiday World Maspalomas
- Bus numbers 25, 30, 32, 36, 45, 52, 66 and 70 halt outside Holiday World.
- Plenty of restaurants
- Cafes and food stalls present at the venue.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gran Canaria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gran Canaria and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.35% of people who visit Gran Canaria include Holiday World Maspalomas in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
67.92% of people start their Holiday World Maspalomas visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Holiday World Maspalomas
94.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Holiday World Maspalomas