How to Reach Gran Canaria - The Easiest Way to Reach Gran Canaria
- By Air: Flights to Gran Canaria land at the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria airport. From here, one can hop onto a bus and reach the city centre. Alternatively, taxis are available at the airport.
- By Boat: The Port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria receives ships and cruises from all over the world, especially from Europe, Africa and America.
- By Bus: Busses connect the many resorts of the island to one another. Intra city busses are also regular and run in loops.
- By Car: Renting a car is advised. This way, you can explore the island at your own pace.
- By Taxi: Taxi’s are available on the island and are relatively cheap.
Are you looking for a Gran Canaria travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Gran Canaria
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gran Canaria. The most preferred mode of transport in Gran Canaria is Walking.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 7.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 10 kms 10 min
How to Reach Gran Canaria from Nearby Cities
|Teror to Gran Canaria||12.46 km||12 mins|
|Puerto rico to Gran Canaria||22.17 km||22 mins|
|Las palmas de gran canaria to Gran Canaria||25.14 km||25 mins|
|Puerto del rosario to Gran Canaria||201.31 km||3 hours 21 mins|
|Seville to Gran Canaria||1482.78 km||24 hours 42 mins|
|Madrid to Gran Canaria||1898.01 km||31 hours 38 mins|
|Santander to Gran Canaria||2142.55 km||35 hours 42 mins|
|Palma de mallorca to Gran Canaria||2396.12 km||39 hours 56 mins|
|Barcelona to Gran Canaria||2465.32 km||41 hours 5 mins|
|Dublin to Gran Canaria||2954.65 km||49 hours 14 mins|
- How to reach Tafira Alta
- How to reach Maspalomas
- How to reach Lomo Quiebre
- How to reach Arguineguin
- How to reach Candelaria
- How to reach Granadilla De Abona