How to Reach Gran Canaria
- By Air: Flights to Gran Canaria land at the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria airport. From here, one can hop onto a bus and reach the city centre. Alternatively, taxis are available at the airport.
- By Boat: The Port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria receives ships and cruises from all over the world, especially from Europe, Africa and America.
- By Bus: Busses connect the many resorts of the island to one another. Intra city busses are also regular and run in loops.
- By Car: Renting a car is advised. This way, you can explore the island at your own pace.
- By Taxi: Taxi’s are available on the island and are relatively cheap.