How to Reach Gran Canaria
- By Air: Flights to Gran Canaria land at the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria airport. From here, one can hop onto a bus and reach the city centre. Alternatively, taxis are available at the airport.
- By Boat: The Port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria receives ships and cruises from all over the world, especially from Europe, Africa and America.
- By Bus: Busses connect the many resorts of the island to one another. Intra city busses are also regular and run in loops.
- By Car: Renting a car is advised. This way, you can explore the island at your own pace.
- By Taxi: Taxi’s are available on the island and are relatively cheap.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gran Canaria. The most preferred mode of transport in Gran Canaria is Walking.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 9.25 min
Walking 50%Walking 7.5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 7.5 min
Car 50%Driving 11 min Overall average time for 10 kms 11 min