How to Reach Gran Canaria - The Easiest Way to Reach Gran Canaria
- By Air: Flights to Gran Canaria land at the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria airport. From here, one can hop onto a bus and reach the city centre. Alternatively, taxis are available at the airport.
- By Boat: The Port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria receives ships and cruises from all over the world, especially from Europe, Africa and America.
- By Bus: Busses connect the many resorts of the island to one another. Intra city busses are also regular and run in loops.
- By Car: Renting a car is advised. This way, you can explore the island at your own pace.
- By Taxi: Taxi’s are available on the island and are relatively cheap.
Are you looking for a Gran Canaria travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Gran Canaria
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gran Canaria. The most preferred mode of transport in Gran Canaria is Walking.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 7.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 10 kms 10 min
How to Reach Gran Canaria from Nearby Cities
|Puerto Rico to Gran Canaria||22.17 km||22 mins|
|Teror to Gran Canaria||54.11 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Las Palmas De Gran Canaria to Gran Canaria||69.91 km||2 hours 4 mins|
- How to reach Santidad Baja
- How to reach Maspalomas
- How to reach Punta Del Hidalgo
- How to reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- How to reach Puerto De La Cruz
- How to reach El Guincho
- How to reach Costa Calma
- How to reach Corralejo
- How to reach Guarazoca
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez