Museo De La CuevaCurrently Open
- Address: Audiencia, nº 2, 35460, Gáldar, Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-928895746
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Archaeological Site , Photo Gallery
The Cueva Pintada Museum and Archaeological Reserve is actually an artificial cave dug out of the toba volcanic rock and whose walls are decorated with geometrical frieze motifs. The Cueva Pintada was discovered over a century ago and after more than 20 years of extensive archaeological excavation work, ruins were uncovered. Visitors can view remains of houses, wall paintings and get an idea of how life used to be in that era.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo De La Cueva
- Adults (18+): €6, People under 18: Free, People 65+: €3.
- Groups of 14 people or more: €4 per person.
- Free admission on the first weekend of every month.
- Free admission on 18th April, 18th May and 25th July.
How to Reach Museo De La Cueva
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
- Restaurante la Fortuna
- Restaurante Darana
- Restaurante Alcori
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gran Canaria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gran Canaria and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.93% of people who visit Gran Canaria include Museo De La Cueva in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.25% of people start their Museo De La Cueva visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Museo De La Cueva
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo De La Cueva