Playa Del InglesCurrently Open
- Address: Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: Hotel, Shopping Center
Playa del Ingles is situated on the southernmost tip of Gran Canaria. It is sandwiched between Maspalomas and San Agustin. From apartment complexes and hotels to shopping streets, famous nightclubs, gay bars and a huge stretch of beach, this place is often called the party capital of the island. During the day, it is a family town, but come evening and the area turns into a wild party! Watersports centres can be found near the Annexo shopping centre, and the main part of the beach is backed by a 2-kilometre promenade crammed with snack bars, pubs and souvenir stores.
Playa Del Ingles Hours
- Cafes usually open by 8 a.m.
- Restaurants and shops usually open by 10 a.m.
- Pubs and dance bars generally open by 6 p.m.
How to Reach Playa Del Ingles
- Close to Maspalomas. Walking is recommended.
- Bar Blanco
- Zong J.
- Dolce Bananna
- Fusion Restaurant and lounge bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gran Canaria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gran Canaria and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.86% of people who visit Gran Canaria include Playa Del Ingles in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30.99% of people start their Playa Del Ingles visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Playa Del Ingles
86.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa Del Ingles