Are you looking for what to do in Gran Canaria?
PLACES TO SEE
Tourist attractions in Gran Canaria are plenty. From quaint picturesque towns to night clubs to pristine beaches to watersports to hiking to theme parks, there is something to do for everybody. Here are some attractions you must include in your Gran Canaria trip:
- Palmitos Park: Gran Canaria’s most popular family attraction, the Palmitos Park is a zoological and botanical park, a sub-tropical oasis featuring more than 200 species of birds, an aquarium, a butterfly house, a cacti garden, an orchid house, a Dolphinarium, a primates island and a lot more.
- Playa De las Canteras: Situated between Santa Catalina and La Isleta, the district of Playa de las Canteras is Gran Canaria’s very first tourist spot. Here, you’ll find lots of hotels, restaurants, bars, offices, shops and a lot more. The most famous beach of Gran Caneria- the district’s namesake- the Playa de las Canteras beach is situated here.
- Dunas de Maspalomas: A natural phenomenon, the Dunas de Maspalomas are sand dunes formed around the city’s beach.
- Playa Del Ingles: Playa del Ingles is situated on the southernmost tip of Gran Canaria. It is sandwiched between Maspalomas and San Agustin. From apartment complexes and hotels to shopping streets, famous nightclubs, gay bars and a huge stretch of beach, this place is often called the party capital of the island.
- Roque Nublo: Roque Nublo is a volcanic rock on the island of Gran Canaria. It is situated in the municipality of Tejeda. A must visit for trekkers and hikers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Gran Canaria and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Gran Canaria getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Gran Canaria with confidence.