Alhambra2851 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 08:30 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958027971
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Alhambra palace has seen many rulers during its lifetime and even though much of the palace still remains untouched, many of its historic objects, building elements and stories are now a part of the Museum of Alhambra located in the Palacio de Carlos V.
The museum prides itself for some of the best collection of Spanish-Moorish Art and Nasrid Art. The place explains much of the architecture of Alhambra and is a great addition to your itinerary after seeing the palace itself.
Entrance Ticket Details For Alhambra
- Admission to the place is Free.
- Advance booking of volunteer guides is recommended for Groups of up to 20 people.
Special opening times:
- Christmas period (24 December - 6 January): 8.30 am-1.45 pm
- Easter week: 8.30 am -1.45 pm
- Corpus Christi: 8.30 am -1.45 pm
How to Reach Alhambra
- By Bus: Puerta de la Justicia
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.22% of people who visit Granada include Alhambra in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75% of people start their Alhambra visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Alhambra
84.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alhambra