Basilica De San Juan De Dios228 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Calle San Juan de Dios, 15, 18001 Granada, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958275700
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Decorated and embellished with fine gold decor, stunning art work, beautiful paintings and a ‘larger-than-life’ ambience, the Basilica de San Juan de Dios is a treat for art lovers, history enthusiasts and anyone who wants to witness its sheer grandeur.
Every inch of the basilica has a story to tell and frames the main alter to literally leave you speechless! The lights add to the glamour and before you know it, you are lost in the magic of the 18th century.
Entrance Ticket Details For Basilica De San Juan De Dios
- Admission: Euros 4 per person. It includes audio guide in 5 languages.
Basilica De San Juan De Dios Hours
Summer hours (June 1-September 30):
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am and 8:30 pm
- Sundays and holy days of obligation: 8:30 am, 12:30 pm and 8:30 pm
Winter hours (1 October- May 31):
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am and 7:30 pm
- Sundays and holy days of obligation: 8:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm (Mass Sick), 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm
How to Reach Basilica De San Juan De Dios
- By Bus: San Juan de Dios 7
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.35% of people who visit Granada include Basilica De San Juan De Dios in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.51% of people start their Basilica De San Juan De Dios visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Basilica De San Juan De Dios
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica De San Juan De Dios