Calle Elvira, Granada
About Calle Elvira, Granada
Calle Elvira, Granada - Address
Address: Calle Elvira, 18010 Granada, Spain
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A small street filled with colourful shops that sell Moroccan items, the Calle Elvira’s charm multiplies after the sun goes down. Evening bring this place to life when all the lamps in the shops are lit-up.
The small cafes and tea shops are perfect to take a break as you take-in the warm light and the old houses. Don’t forget to take a few pictures and buy gifts for loved ones back home.
Calle Elvira Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual eateries and shops vary.
How To reach Calle Elvira by Public Transport
- By Bus: Gran Via 28 - Corazon de Jesus
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Calle Elvira, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Plaza De La Trinidad
- Palacio De Congresos
- Placeta Del Lavadero
- Avenida Santa María De La Alhambra
- Calle Alcaiceria
- Calle Mirador De La Sierra
- Plaza De Las Pasiegas
- Placeta De San Miguel Bajo
- Calle Santa Ana, 16
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada