Calle Navas Tours
About Calle Navas, Granada
What is the cheapest way to sample the Spanish cuisine and get very inebriated in the process? Did you say "make friends with a Spanish local and hope you get invited over for dinner?" Nice try, but it's much easier than that. It's called tapas crawling. Tapas are best described as appetizers or snacks and they can be of many different types. They're generally given away for free with a drink. So a perfect night would be moving from bar to bar, ordering a beer at each and sampling the free tapas. And no other place is better that Calle Navas, a street in Granada that is chock full of pubs. Each pub has its own style and since the Spaniards eat dinner quite late, the pubs are open till 2 am. Enough time to make it from one end to another, or at least half way through if you've overloaded on the alcohol. Tapas are meant to encourage conversation, the way a full seated dinner can't. So look forward to chatting and lots of beer (or wine).
Calle Navas Information
- Attire: Wear something comfortable, that you can walk around in. It might get chilly at night, and the fronts of the pubs have open seating areas so carry a light jacket or sweater.
- Cuisine Type: Spanish
- Seating: Indoors and open-air.
- Ambience: Casual, local scene. The area has become a large tourist attraction though, with many touts and hawkers.
- Don't get stuck at one pub, move around and ask for different types of tapas.
- Ask the locals which pub you should visit next.
- Learn a little Spanish and ask the bartenders for you beer and tapas in their language.
- Since it gathers many tourists into a packed street it is full of hawkers and touts. Avoid them if you want to.
- Some of the restaurants are quite pricey as the place is known to be a bit of a tourist trap.
- You can go any day of the week except Sunday, but Fridays and Saturdays are the best.
- If book a room in a hotel on the street or nearby you can stagger home very late at night!
Calle Navas Tickets Prices
- Entry is free.
- Other prices depend on purchase.
- Some bars and pubs may have entry fee for special events.
Calle Navas Opening and Closing Hours
- Street is open throughout the day.
- Pubs, bars and shops have individual timings.
- Bars usually close around 2 am.
How To Get To Calle Navas by Public Transport
- Bus C5 at Ganivet 2 bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Calle Navas Tickets And Tours
Visit the unspoiled natural beauty of Las Alpujarras on a private day trip from Granada. An area of stunning natural beauty with a delightful climate, Las Alpujarras is dominated by the magnificent rugged peaks of Spain's highest mountain range, the Sierra Nevada. Enjoy lunch at Bubion to Capileira perched above the marvelous Ravine of Poqueira.
Combine the fascinating history of Nerja and the beautiful scenery of the Tropical Coast on this private day trip from Granada. Nerja boasts 10 miles (16 kilometers) of beaches with powdery sand and sparkling clear water. Its most spectacular attraction is undoubtedly the fascinating Caves of Nerja, where you will find archaeological treasures over 20,000 years old.
Travel from your Granada to Malaga Airport. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Share your experience - Rate Calle Navas, Granada
- Other Attractions
- Beale Park
- Basildon Park
- Wellington Country Park
- Reading Museum
- Forbury Gardens
- Mapledurham House
- Delta Force Paintball Reading
- The Oracle
- Lockey Farm
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Beale Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Basildon Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wellington Country Park
- Budget Hotels Near Reading Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Forbury Gardens
- Budget Hotels Near Mapledurham House
- Luxury Hotels Near Delta Force Paintball Reading
- Budget Hotels Near Silchester
- Hotels Near The Oracle
- Cheap Hotels Near Lockey Farm
- City Tripplans
- Granada Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Granada from Granada
- Granada Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Granada from Granada
- Granada Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Granada from Granada
- Granada Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Granada from Granada
- Granada Itinerary 6 Days
- Granada Itinerary 4 Days