Casa Morisca De Horno De OroCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle Horno del Oro, 14, 18010 Albaicín, Granada, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958027971
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Casa Morisca de Horno de Oro offers a rare experience seeing a typical Muslim family home with exquisite Moorish embellishments. The house dates back to the16th century and has beautiful doorways, a simple yet gorgeous pool, a beautiful courtyard and typical Moorish elements. The interiorsadd a historic charm to the place including the ceiling with a star shaped into them and the coffered pattern that adds a subtle elegance to the building.
- Free to date.
- Proposed prices in the future Euros 2.5 or Euros 28 with ‘golden double’entrance, which includes the Alhambra and other monuments.
- By Bus: Cno del Sacromonte 1- Peso de la Harina
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Completely empty. In the restrooms no power nor light. No exhibition, empty rooms. The arches and ceilings are nothing you can't see anywhere else. To be avoided.
elements of Moorish architecture are well preserved.
Looks good. Altough not much I reccomend it if you have a half hour left and are in Grenada.
Big scam! They still allow visitors while they building is under construction. All the paintings and statues were removed so there wasn't anything to see
Completely empty. Do Not Visit!