Ermita De San Miguel Alto166 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Patio de la Alberca, 36, 18010 Albaicín, Granada, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
A small hike through the Calle Patio se la Alberca takes you this fabulous viewpoint that has the La Ermita de San Miguel Alto Church standing on top of the hill. The church was built in the 17th century on the grounds of a former Muslim tower.
The view of the Albaicin neighborhood, the famous Alhambra fortress and the distant mountains, is hard to beat and is the highlight of the hike.
Ermita De San Miguel Alto Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Ermita De San Miguel Alto Hours
- For timings of the church, visit the official website.
How to Reach Ermita De San Miguel Alto
- By Bus: Andarax 35-Carmenes San Miguel
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ermita De San Miguel Alto Address: Calle Patio de la Alberca, 36, 18010 Albaicín, Granada, Spain
- Ermita De San Miguel Alto Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ermita De San Miguel Alto(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Ermita De San Miguel Alto: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.35% of people who visit Granada include Ermita De San Miguel Alto in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.5% of people start their Ermita De San Miguel Alto visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ermita De San Miguel Alto
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ermita De San Miguel Alto
People normally club together Albayzin and Generalife while planning their visit to Ermita De San Miguel Alto.