Ermita De San Miguel Alto, Granada
About Ermita De San Miguel Alto, Granada
Ermita De San Miguel Alto, Granada - Address
Address: Calle Patio de la Alberca, 36, 18010 Albaicín, Granada, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A small hike through the Calle Patio se la Alberca takes you this fabulous viewpoint that has the La Ermita de San Miguel Alto Church standing on top of the hill. The church was built in the 17th century on the grounds of a former Muslim tower.
The view of the Albaicin neighborhood, the famous Alhambra fortress and the distant mountains, is hard to beat and is the highlight of the hike.
Ermita De San Miguel Alto Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Ermita De San Miguel Alto Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of the church, visit the official website.
How To reach Ermita De San Miguel Alto by Public Transport
- By Bus: Andarax 35-Carmenes San Miguel
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ermita De San Miguel Alto, Granada Reviews - Write a Review
Most beaitiful view of Granada! Totally worth the walk/drive up. The Ermita although was closed. Even though it's a 5/5.
The trail offers great views of Granada and the hills. As for the Ermita visit, the hours are a well preserved mistery.
Great view but if you don't like to climb that much, go to the Mirador San Nicolas
Great view of Alhambra and the city, especially at night. Definitely recommend it.
Incredible view of the city and the Alhambra. Also way less touristy/crowded than the other viewpoints. It's a bit of a climb but very much worth the walk.
- Nearby Attractions
- Calle Navas
- Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias
- Corral Del Carbon
- Calle Elvira
- Mirador De San Cristobal
- El Banuelo
- Abadia Del Sacromonte
- El Palacio De Los Olvidados
- Casa De Los Pisa
- Museo Cuevas Del Sacromonte
- Granada Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 48 Hours in Granada
- What to See in 72 Hours in Granada
- How to Spend 5 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 6 Days in Granada
- How to Spend 7 Days in Granada