Events and Festivals in Granada
- Holy Week: Holy Week is known as the festival of interest for tourists draws the most people every year. There is a procession down the streets of the city each nigh of the week and each one is symbolic of a different religious facet.
- Corpus Christi Festival: This is the biggest festival in the city and happens between May and June. Bullfights, stalls and colourful Andalusian costumes make up a vibrant and entertaining show.
The list of things that you can do in Granada is endless; you need to visit the city only when you have enough time and enough money to spend. If you love spending time on the beach then this ,might be the perfect destination for you.
Trip plans for Granada
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Granada
Granada Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Granada
Save 7%Skip the Line: Alhambra and Generalife Gardens Half-Day Tour1449 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Explore Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens on this 3-hour skip-the-line walking tour, led by a professional local guide. Wit...
Save 7%Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and Alcazaba Private Tour in Granada20 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain and Islamic civilization on this 3-hour private tour with skip the line ti...
Private Tour: Alhambra and Generalife133 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Skip past the Alhambras long entrance lines with your private guide and explore this incredible palace complex! Including pri...Book Now
Save 8%4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour in Granada37 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Discover some of the best secret viewpoints of Granada's Sierra Nevada in a tailor-made 4WD tour. Led by a local guide, pass ...
- Events & Festivals in Monachil
- Events & Festivals in Guadix
- Events & Festivals in Torrox
- Events & Festivals in Torre Del Mar
- Events & Festivals in Malaga
- Events & Festivals in Benamaurel