Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta235 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Callejón Niño del Rollo, 8, 18009 Granada, Spain, 18009 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958227497
- Fax: +1-958210285
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fountain, Sculpture, Social, Arts, Museums
Designed by the painter Jose Maria Rodriguez-Acosta in the early 20th century, the Fundacion Rodriguez-Acosta showcases the best of art, tastes and styles.
The whole place exudes the design taste of the painter and gives you a peek into his environment and likes. From the stately entrance to the addition of fountains and sculptures that bring a certain air of romance to the place, the charisma of the building is hard to ignore.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta
- General: 5 EUR
- Reduced: 4 EUR
Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta Hours
- It is recommended to contact the Rodriguez Acosta Fundation before your visit. Visit by appointment.
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How to Reach Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta
- By Bus: Cuesta del Caidero - Hotel Palace
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta Address: Callejón Niño del Rollo, 8, 18009 Granada, Spain, 18009
- Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta Contact Number: +34-958227497
- Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta Timing: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.57% of people who visit Granada include Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
32.69% of people start their Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta
76.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta
People normally club together Sacromonte and Calle Navas while planning their visit to Fundacion Rodriguez-acosta.